Posted by manager on 20 July 2017
We are recruiting for a full time Office Administrator at our Ipswich office.
This opportunity is open to all levels of experience, we are happy to consider an apprenticeship for this position.
Primarily we need an eager, confident, hard working person that is looking to learn our industry and support the Sales/Marketing and Admin department, and will become part of our team to help us continue to grow the business.
General responsibilities once trained will include:
• Assist Sales/Marketing, Admin departments
• Maintain & Update customer and prospects details on internal database
• Respond to new enquiries with a brochure
• Arrange internal and external meetings
• Follow up on sales opportunities
• Print hard copy brochures
• Update news on our website and social media pages
• Book customers on our monthly seminars
• Assist with marketing campaigns
• Help identify and research prospects and new targets
• Create quotations and follow up opportunities
• Assist with monthly invoicing routines
• Assist with filing
• Assist Office Manager & other Directors when needed
• Report to Commercial/Managing Director
• A ‘can do’ attitude, be positive and use own initiative
• Great communication skills, especially telephone manner
• Good internet research skills
• Good customer service skills
• Good keyboard and computer skills
• Must be able to work on their own and as part of a team
• Must be computer literate & capable of using Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and the Internet
Full training will be given on all aspects of the position and the candidate can expect the full support of the team to help them succeed in the role.
Please respond with a Covering Letter, CV and Current Salary to email@example.com